Is my cat pinking up? Please Help ASAP. Need to know if she is pregnant.

Is She Pregnant?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Udbhav R

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the reply di and bob di and bob
Are there chances this infection can transform into something deadlier, like sepsis or something? I'm very-very stressed about this and my cat is seemingly too... :/

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It could, but the chances are small if she is taking her antibiotic. Sometimes it is not the right antibiotic, so if you see no progress by Monday call your vet. Like I said put it in a small amount of tuna juice or lickable treat. Is she eating and drinking, and not hiding? That is when you should call the vet again. A sick cat stops eating and drinking.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Udbhav R

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is refusing water and food at times, but when she sees her treats she does eat it. I would say she is eating, but just enough to get her system going. The same for water.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, tempt her with anything she will eat. Offer a small bowl of water several times a day too, to tempt her. Those lickable treats are good to tempt them too. She must keep eating a little.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The vet bandaged the incision so she cannot lick it for a few days. The antibiotic should stop the infection and therefore the pus. The toxo-mox is clavamox and should stop the infection.

Use the weakened betadine. Do not use any other topical antibiotic. It may be toxic to cats. I hope your cat begins to heal fully soon.