Is My Cat Okay?

Melissa n josh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is my cat ok... She had a kitten 27 hrs ago and I can still feel more kittens in her belly. She is not tryin to have more I dont see any signs of her even trying . Shes eating and drinking and going to the bathroom . I dont no what to do

Last edited by a moderator:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom is probably ok if she doesn't seem distressed.

Can you keep her completely inside and away from all intact males?

Rachel Warner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cats can have kittens days apart weird but true!!! If you can still feel them moving in there than don't get alarmed.. Also sometimes cats only have one kitten and what you could be feeling is her organs going back to there places .. My cat had two kittens and I was sure there were more cause I felt lumps in there took her to vet and there were non. So just keep eye on her if your worried then take her to vet sweety it give you peace of mind for sure..

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I second the others. Be observant, but as you describe it, you can calmly wait and see.

How is teh kitten already delivered? Healthy? furry and round? Momma taking care of it as she shall??

M Melissa n josh

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Has she been actively pushing? I think the only time to be alarmed is if they are pushing for a long time- over an hour and no kittens. Otherwise as others have said they can have them days apart because they can conceive the kittens days apart.