Is My Cat Okay Or Should I Take Her To The Vet?

SlaveToMyCats1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Missy is currently pregnant roughly 2 weeks left and I've seen a light green odorless vaginal discharge twice once on the September 19th and today nothing between the two dates. She is almost 2, this is her first litter, she is eating, drinking and using the litter box like normal. Should I take her to the vet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SlaveToMyCats1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Babies are moving around like normal. I also saw the vet September 17th and everything was normal and good. This is her September 26th.

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its prob nothing much, the todays discharge may even be her mucus plug, which is often described as greenish. And yes, they CAN lose the mucus plugs weeks before delivery.

Yet, the only wise and safe course is, if you do have access to any decent vet, you let him check her out. At least, phone and ask advices. It may perhaps be enough to bring with you a smear of this discharge, for bacteriological analysis, without needing to bother the cat herself.

Better safe than sorry, better to pay you insurance fee than hope for the best and not pay any insurance...

SlaveToMyCats1 SlaveToMyCats1