Is my cat been poisoned or is she fine?

amybaroi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is 2 year old spayed cat(she is a rescue,got her off the street) Today after waking up my mom saw her salivating for few minutes,it was like watery slipper fluid comming out of her mouth . But after that she was not acinng weird. She was sitting for few minutes to me felt like she was bit I don't know less jolly then she was all right she ate peed pooed all right, its night now she is all fine till now nothing unsual
Do you think she has been poisoned by something somehow?
I begged my mom to let her take to the vet incase its actually poison and what if she dies she was like lets observe first
I kept praying I feel so helpless
What do you think? How many hours does it take to kill?
Can some poisons be slowly killing a cat?
What if she ate a lizard? I heard the tail of a lizerd or probably lizard is poisnous and you die if you eat them
Please help !!

quiet

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry. I cannot do anything to put your mind at ease. Sometimes cats can chew on a plant leaf that makes them salivate. It could also be something else. There is no way to know unless a vet sees her. But it sounds like it is up to your Mom and if she won't take her I don't know what to tell you. The fact that she is acting fine now is good. Is there any way you can keep her inside from now on so you don't have to worry about this kind of thing again?