Is labour starting? Help please

newkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow she's huge! Yeah I've been thinking she's due for a week but now I think she's got atleast another week left bust she's a tiny cat aswell. Esme had some discharge aswell a few days ago it scared me to death because everything I read online said it was bad and and get an emergency spay done:( but maybe it's a pregnancy thing? I think you could easly get 4 or 5 kittens she looks massive and very fed up of being pregnant bless her
Yes she is big! Especially if you see her from the side since she has dropped and doesn't look as much like a football (She still resembles a football though, just not a swollen one)

Not the biggest I've seen on this site but the biggest I've seen in person and it is very hard to get a picture capturing her true size since she's always lying down on padded carpet or my memory foam mattress.

My mama kitty has been having slight discharge on and off (not enough to form globs, just enough to make it look wet down there, and when wiped away it was clear) for about a week now.

Some days with, some days without. I've had to assist wiping her off after she does her business since she cannot reach anymore.

But as long as she seems okay, she probably is! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JJ3210

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tis her a few minutes ago, she looks bigger in person but definitely only 8 weeks or she has just two kittens i can defiantly feel two but she has awike to go [emoji]128513[/emoji]

JJ3210

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Shes not had any dischage for a couple of days amd she seema so happy i'm guessings shes okay:)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She's getting big! Everything sounds normal to me! Be patient! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

JJ3210

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She waddles when she walks haha she's catching up on alot if sleep just time to wait now [emoji]128541[/emoji]

JJ3210

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Could this be the plug? Shes been restless all morning mewoing at me when i leave her and been sitting in one of box's i set up for her but uts to early!!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't really tell from that photo. What color is what you're seeing?

JJ3210

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Brown tinged with light pastel green, like snot and shes lost her appetite and is really needy, following me everywhere

Last edited:

newkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sounds like she could be getting close! Maybe she's further along than thought. I noticed that discharge from my mama (who had six kittens early morning yesterday) for about a week but right before she delivered I noticed a massive glob of it. 

They'll be here soon :)