Is it too late?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Sorry to disappoint you all, but Linda and I both agree that there will be no Secret Santa 2.

I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to participate, but hope you will consider participating next year .
Is there any particular reason why? With my busy schedule, I haven't been able to be online much and I hope I was able to make it since it is still mid-October. If organizing is the problem, I don't mind putting together a SS2. Any thoughts, comments?

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Is there any particular reason why? With my busy schedule, I haven't been able to be online much and I hope I was able to make it since it is still mid-October. If organizing is the problem, I don't mind putting together a SS2. Any thoughts, comments?
I'm sorry you missed signing up this year. We decided to start the signup a couple of weeks earlier to give everyone more time, especially those who are shipping overseas.

Like Karen said, there will be no Secret Santa 2. It is a lot of work to organize something like this, and I'm sure there are lots of members who would want to join in. We do appreciate your offer to help, but Secret Santa is to be run by mods/admin only. We discourage members from keeping a list of other members' personal contact information due to liability issues. This also goes for the cards. If you wish to send each other cards, we cannot stop you. However, it won't be sanctioned by TCS. The only thing officially sanctioned by TCS is the Secret Santa.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not able to do SS this year simply because I don't have the extra $$$ at this time. But I am definitely looking foward to praticipating next year