Is It Snooping?

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Attach a high voltage security system to the PC, then when he tries to use the PC he gets a shock.

'Ah good afternoon Mr Bond, I trust you didn't try to use my PC, but I can see you did. Mmm you look a little toasted'

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jeff24girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bunn...now that would work if he was using MY PC...he has his own so any 0024 stuff is out of the question. Besides...we did have a long talk about it, and even if he did look, just out of curiosity, he won't do it again now that he knows how I feel about the situation.

Hmmm...a spycam might be a thought...LOL!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm glad you talked it out with him. He's more than welcome to join us....seriously. One more guy around this joint is always welcome.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Carla...even though this is an open forum, free to anyone to view...I can certainly understand why you felt it was a bit of an invasion of your privacy. This is a place that we feel free to air our problems, and get things off our chests so to speak, as well as a place to talk about our cats. And if my hubby came here just to poke around and see what I was saying, I would be a little upset too!! But maybe now that Mike sees you aren't doing or saying anything wrong here, he will not check up on it again. But to be on the safe side....since he does now know the web address for this site, I would make sure and not ever say anything here that you wouldn't care if he read.

I guess I am lucky in that respect....I can post whatever I want to say about my hubby...like when I am furious at him, or just need to vent, with no worries...he has never touched a computer in his life...and wouldn't even know how to turn it on, let alone find this site... :laughing: But...his sister keeps wanting me to give her the web address for here, because I am always talking about my wonderful friends I have made here and she wants to check it out. I love her, but I don't think I would feel so safe to post just anything if I thought she was reading it.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, Debby! BuNN will do a little high-tech anti-spy work for you, too. Now you just have to come up with a handle befitting a James Bond lady nemesis! Hmmmmmm, any ideas? Must sound rather alluring...... Watch it, BuNN! Not that alluring!