Is it just me?

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL...@AbbysMom   .Okay, thanks for making the thread above. LOL.....I just thought it was an old TCS thread, so already had loads of posts.   NOPE.  ...new one.....so now I must wait until @Angels mommy   wakes up and gets here.....since she was "bonding with her couch for the rest of the weekend"....lol.

she had cleaned for a span of 5 hours straight, so I would not be moving from that couch, either.....lol. 

I'll just browse there often.  And hopefully, my place will become more like "Oprah Winfrey's ", with everything in its place and no mess or clutter.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, well, I didn't get to sleep in like I wanted to. (& I went to bed late :slant: ) so I only got about 6 hrs. Not enough!!  There has been this bird that comes & sits on the window sill next to the air conditioner & taps on the  plastic accordion piece on the side of it. Angel jumps up on the night stand to get to check it out, & I am up!  ....Maybe i will get a nap later.
I took some Ibuprofen last night, but am still sore! 
Karen, Thanks for starting that thread, I was feeling like we hijacked this one. :paranoid:   :lol3:

"This is the little culprit!"

And here is angel checking him out!

"He goes up, ...He comes down.."

I'll meet you guys over on the other thread. :lol3:  

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Angel's mommy
Sorry. My stupid phone.
How do you start cleaning?
My cleaner, who has been with me for 27 years, starts in the sitting room. She sweeps, hoovers the furniture, cleans the floors with lots of water- marble, then dusts, cleans the bathroom and 2nd toilet and then the kitchen.
How does that sound to you? I've an apartment?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Angel's mommy
Sorry. My stupid phone.
How do you start cleaning?
My cleaner, who has been with me for 27 years, starts in the sitting room. She sweeps, hoovers the furniture, cleans the floors with lots of water- marble, then dusts, cleans the bathroom and 2nd toilet and then the kitchen.
How does that sound to you? I've an apartment?
I usually start in the back, or upstairs if there is one  & work my way out.  Usually the master baths are the biggest jobs, so i start there while I am fresh w/ energy 
 Kitchen is next, or last. 

It really all just depends on the house lay out, & if the client is home etc..

The big historical house I do,  do the opposite. It's an older retired couple, so they are always home. I start in the kitchen because it takes me the longest, (almost an hr.),  then after I finish the downstairs, I head upstairs, this way, I am done down there & out of their way when they are ready for lunch.  (that house always takes me 4 hrs).

It just all depends.