Is it a ghost?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to reduce its size so it is not as clear as the original. She sent me only 2 photos - this is the 2nd.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe the lens are dirty? I know I get smudgy blurs on some pictures when someone has used it before me and touched the lens with their fingers or something. I clean it with a cloth, take another picture, and there's no blur.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The second one isn't as clear as the first one for sure.But, I can make out what also looks like a face and flowing hair.
If you look close enough, you can actually see 2 mouths,2 noses.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

I had to reduce its size so it is not as clear as the original. She sent me only 2 photos - this is the 2nd.
This one looks more like the camera strap than a face IMO. So much can happen when the shutter captures the picture that the camera strap may have moved very quickly in front of the lens without her ever seeing it.

If she wants to be sure, I would have her take like 5 photos in the room 4-5 times a day (morning, noon, evening, night) just to see. If she keeps picking stuff up then call in the experts..see if they get the same thing with their cameras