Is he Balinese blue point?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Balineses are essentially semi-longhaired siameses, even if they have seldom the extremely prolonged muzzles of a modern siamese.

With that rather regular muzzle, I would sooner compare her to a Neva Masquerade, or  a pointed Sibirian.

Observe the M on the brow, the renown tabby M, so she is a lynx point.

And probably a mitted lynx point,  ie having lotsa of white.  That is why we dont see stripes on the rest of the body, although genetically she is a true tabby.

Everething is hidden under the lotsa of white.

I think.   :)

Please attach a photo of her head profile,

and we ask our member  @Biancavd     take a look.

Of course, also other members are welcome to give opinions.

Last edited:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:thud: Oh she's so pretty! Not sure of her colour though as I'm no expert.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Tell me pray, what is the "brand" of this beauty?  What breed is she?   (what look alike she is, I my perhaps guess, but I want to know for sure!)

Re the color, I didnt answered, as I have a so so monitor, and Im not expert on the point colors.    I just know well the point genetics, that is my big role on this forum!   :)

But she doesnt looks blue for me.  And thus, willy nilly, I will vote for  liliac.

itsybitsy15

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She doesn't look blue that's for sure, I'm thinking lilac lynx point because of the stripes in her markings. She sure is beautiful :)

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Odd question, but can you picture the back of her ears for me? And possibly the tale in combination with her body. And if it's not too much to ask, the bottom of her paws (so the pads) would be perfect too.

But if I have to do with these pictures, I'd say she's a blue tabby point. I'm not 100% sure tho, mainly because of the answers before me. That, and pictures can really show a different kind of coloration than the reality, and for blue/lilac which have minimal differences in points, it can make a huge difference.

Last edited:

newdestinycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your breathtakingly beautiful baby is a Blue Lynx Point... She is a very desirable pale blue color but not a lilac... Just beautiful...