Is he a great guy or what?

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Susie, I saw that you said you met Jerry online in another post...Just wondering where online??...I met my husband online too, we will be married 9 years on Valentines Day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Hey Susie, I saw that you said you met Jerry online in another post...Just wondering where online??...I met my husband online too, we will be married 9 years on Valentines Day!
We met on AOL instant messenger of all things.......we've been physically together since Dec 18, 1998! Married for a little over 6 years!

Originally Posted by goosehazel

Ain't love grand
You both are very lucky to have each other and such a loving relationship. I'm happy to say that I am in the same boat as you. I'm just smitten with Brent
Isn't it great being smitten?

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's so great!

I always love when Erik tells me he'd rather be with me than out with the guys. Or when he cancels plans or cuts something short to come home.

Your guy sounds like a keeper!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish my husband had some friends to go out with, all his friends live in other states and we see them only a few times a year. He's always home unless he's working...I'm not complaining I just feel bad for him sometimes,
he does go to the movies with his son sometimes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crystal211

That's so great!

I always love when Erik tells me he'd rather be with me than out with the guys. Or when he cancels plans or cuts something short to come home.

Your guy sounds like a keeper!
Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that........he does enjoy going out with the boys..........