Is Everyone Cleaning House Today?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah but I truly love being a nurse. I enjoy my days at work. (most of the time) Obviously, some days are more exhausting than others. But I love people....and I love trying to make a scary time in their lives a little more pleasant if possible.

As for cleaning house today......well I'm way more motivated than I thought I was when I started. Although....I haven't gotten out of the kitchen yet. I've actually organized my cabinets and drawers, pulled out the stove and refrigerator and cleaned behind and under them, and am about to mop the floor. There must have been 20 of those plastic rings from the milk containers under the stove and fridge!! I swear....I throw those things away....so where do they all come from?

Well I guess I better hurry up and get finished.....it's nice outside and Shelby is currently meowing at the back door wanting to go outside. (and she never meows!) I have a fenced in backyard, so on rare occasions, I'll take her out for a little while and let her explore. Of course, I stay out there with her because I know she could climb the fence if she wanted to. Maybe I'll take the boys out for awhile too. They've never been outside before!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I helped clean my boyfriend's new apartment - he just moved in yesterday. EWWW.. his bathroom was gross, but I scrubbed and decorated and lit candles and now it's beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

No cleaning today, or this week - the flu has knocked me flat. 102 fever for 3 days now, and a cough loud enough to wake the dogs...blech! Somehow I've managed to drag myself over to the computer for a brief TCS fix, though.
You guys can do my place when you're finished, if you want!
Gosh that stinks!
I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really cleaning today. I've done a load of dishes, and done all the "animal chores" but I'm going to vacuum the hallway and my bedroom and the cat room this afternoon. We try to keep on top of things so we don't have to spend alot of time cleaning.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks

The kitties will help me clean next week, hopefully.

Ari, there's nothing quite like cleaning up an apartment where someone with icky habits has lived - eek! Hope your boyfriend appreciates it - tell him he needs to take you to the cat show to show his gratitude

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties

Ari, there's nothing quite like cleaning up an apartment where someone with icky habits has lived - eek! Hope your boyfriend appreciates it - tell him he needs to take you to the cat show to show his gratitude
Eek indeed! I still smell like bleach, gross!

Ooh I forgot about the cat show... good point!

Hope you feel better!