Is Dolly pregnant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tulisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ye im proberly panicky for nothing. Just a waiting game i think.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What do you need help with? You're playing a waiting game, but all seems well. She'll deliver when she's ready.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's just not quite ready yet, and since you don't know when she mated no one can tell you for sure. As long as she's not in distress you don't need to worry.

princess sophia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Based on your pics and when you said you started seeing movement, she might have another week to go still.

tulisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im very confused as i have read that once you see the kittens moveing that its no longer than a week but iv seen them move for atleast 3 weeks.

tulisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi sophia. I hate this waiting game i really do. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

princess sophia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sure!

But the longer the kitties are in there the healthier they'll be when they do decide to come out.

I hope it is soon though, for your peace of mind!

princess sophia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have no idea! At first I thought April 22nd based on when she got out but she's showing signs of being farther along than just 4 weeks so I'm guessing it will be beginning-mid April. (There is a chance she got out earlier too)

With my luck, April 5/6 when I'll be in the hospital with my son. Or April 22nd like I originally thought when I'll be having 11 people in my 3 br house.

Basically, the most inopportune time that she can find is when I'm expecting them to come.

princess sophia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks sophia. When is your cat due.

Just so you understand my date confusion fully...this is Sophie tonight. She's been a lot more affectionate the past few days and has taken to sleeping in my bed instead of her usual spot on the couch. When she's laying near me, I see her belly jump for lack of a better word. Nothing defined but an occasional jump of the belly almost like a hiccup. I don't really want to feel for movement as I'm nervous to hurt the kits and nervous for my hand (anywhere in the belly region has been a no touching zone for a few weeks already).