Top Cat
Purraise
OMG OMG!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack! I can't believe that just happened! (I don't want to give away the ending...)

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can totally see Amy as a cheerleader

Holy crap, I just cant believe everything that happened tonite. I was so glad when they switched partners because I knew that everyone wanted Charla to win but not Dave.

I cant believe Keith split his money!!
Honestly, I dont think I could have. I could do SO much with that kind of money.. and who knows if any of them are even ever going to talk to each other again. I mean, its a game.

Crazy stuff! To be continued??

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Coco Maui
Ack! I can't believe that just happened! (I don't want to give away the ending...)
oops. lol Well it ended in Cali so I assume its over for everyone.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Holy crap I can't believe it!!! I am sitting here in total shock!!!!!!

I'm the opposite of you Sicy, I can't believe Charla didn't split it. I know they might not stay friends or in touch or anything, and that they all talked behind each others backs, etc. and that Dave has his faults. . . but I cannot imagine having those two checks and not giving one to my partner, regardless of what when on between them. Charla could have so easily gotten nothing. Each of them could have been a loser. Such a fine line between nothing and all that money, how could you not be happy with $125,000? How can you go from nothing to being the winner and not take the chance to let someone else be a winner too. I don't know. I guess maybe I'm foolish but I just can't believe she kept it.

Wow! Such a surprise. I am all hyper now and probably won't be able to sleep! All over a silly reality show!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I sound greedy! LOL!!! I dont know, I just cant imagine handing someone I've only known for a couple months, $125,000.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL no you don't. It's so much money and I'm sure millions of people think Keith and Charla should have both kept the money. But I just think that they should have both shared.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with you Big Kat, I was surprised that Charla didn't split the money. I really did expect both her and Keith to split their winnings with their partners. After all, from what it looked like, they really did lean on each other and get each other through the game, but again, it's only my opinion.
It didn't surprise me in the least that Keith did share his though. He seems like a decent guy, a man of his word, and loyal to his friends. (Of course, it could just be his TV persona.)

I think if it were me and I kept the money for myself, I'd have a lot of guilt... I could just be weird though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe Charla didn't split the money with Dave. I don't think she would have even made it to the end without him!!!
He must be so disappointed, as hard as he played the game and all the crap he took along the way. I bet he doesn't have a crush on her anymore!
Can't wait till next season, I hope the show is as good as it was this year