Is anyone familiar with fussie cat canned?

scotty parno

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, not familiar with that.... was told by a pet store owner that fish is not good for male cats ,it causes kidney stones <  i feed my kitty Raw Primal

wallycats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
3 cats, and they would not eat it (any of the flavors)  But as an aside, they are not eager to try new things.  Some days, I open the same can they've devoured and they won't touch it.  CATS!

connies 5 catz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This food killed two of my cats. Bought on Amazon. Made in Thailand, question regulatory oversight and safe handling. $4000 in vet bills that could have gone higher. Made another sick and another had to have surgery. Notified FDA an investigation underway. Company ordered to do random tests from warehouses. FDA has no control of Thailand warehouses. Waiting since last cat died January this year for results. She was 6 or 7 years old and my Persian that died 5 weeks before was only 3. PLEASE DON'T RISK YOUR CAT'S LIVES!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
This food killed two of my cats. Bought on Amazon. Made in Thailand, question regulatory oversight and safe handling. $4000 in vet bills that could have gone higher. Made another sick and another had to have surgery. Notified FDA an investigation underway. Company ordered to do random tests from warehouses. FDA has no control of Thailand warehouses. Waiting since last cat died January this year for results. She was 6 or 7 years old and my Persian that died 5 weeks before was only 3. PLEASE DON'T RISK YOUR CAT'S LIVES!
OMG I am so sorry, what happened? Are you sure it was the food? Was a necropsy done? How long had they been eating it? What flavor?

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine tried the Fussie Cat Gold chicken & sweet potatoes. It did not go over well. 3/3 turned it down including Henry the non finicky eater

Last edited:

lvmygrdn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved kitties. My 3 have eaten it for a month now in rotation with other brands. No problems so far. What was the diagnosis? Symptoms?

Last edited: