Is anyone else afraid to invite someone over for dinner?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

When people ask me what my home decoration "style" is, I usually say Mid-Century Modern Cat Hair!!!
I've never been asked that question, but I think I'd probably be a little leery of inviting someone who did ask that kind of question over for dinner!!!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't let it stop me. In fairness, even my cousin who is petrified of cats eats at my place is pretty ok with "living with kitty" issues, so I don't have much reason to be too worried.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

When people ask me what my home decoration "style" is, I usually say Mid-Century Modern Cat Hair!!!

Before I have a big dinner party I admit I freak out about the hair everywhere but I have to say the good old Dyson vaccuum really does seem to grab it all: my old vaccuum used to just push it around, it seems. And there's no shame in paying someone to come clean your house!! And then, relax because chances are your guests are enjoying the company and the food and not even noticing the cat hair! Oh, and if you REALLY want to make sure they don't notice that cat hair serve them a lot of booze
Hilarious and oh-so-true!

Talin says hi!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cat's don't worry me it's the size of my apartment. I mean if the cats drop a load you might as well evacuate. I would love to have more people over to eat and have a few drinks.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

Whenever we have dinner parties, we make sure to have them in the summer. With grill food. Outside!
And voila, no cat hair
That's a genius idea.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really- John's cousin's live in the apartment above us, so usually on weekends they stop by for breakfast, they know that cat hair comes with every meal