Is any one watching American Idol?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zazi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i totally agree with krazykat2 carrie is a good singer but nothing we haven't seen before... BO on the other hand is a gem!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I gotta tell you guys, I like them all.....I can't beleive that Nadia keeps ending up in the bottom 3. I think Anthony voices is great. Scotts too. Heck, I like them all, even with thier individual personalities. Something about Constantines eyes and smile I like......should be interesting to see who wins!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My favorite is Bo as well. I LOVE rock and roll and he can do it. He is a natural!! Carrie is good but I do not think that we need another country singer. GO BO!!

duke816

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Here is my feeling on Nadia: She ALWAYS brings it. Was I the only one that loved her doing Cindy Lauper last week, mohawk and all?
If she does not win AI, she could definitely get a job as a model!
I'm really sucking up here, but I also agree with you here! I loved that song and I thought she did a great job doing it. As someone else here mentioned, I can't believe she keeps ending up in the bottom three. I'd like to see Nadia and Carrie at the end with Bo. All three so different, but all so good. I think Vonzell has really come alive the last couple weeks, too. If she can keep it up, she should be right up there too!

Sometimes I feel like such a dork for having so many opinions about this show!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I admire Anthony because of what he went thru when he was a baby.\\Vonzell's grandparents are from Baxley, GA, which is near me.
I could NOT STAND Mikalah; she seemed conceited.
I loved Constantine's "I Think I Love You" as well.
I think the flirting is mainly on Paula's side.

caterpillar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry I got carried away with those Peter Cetera songs/lyrics!

Ok, I admit that they're all good. Honestly! And I never watch the elimination night because I can't watch someone being let go. It's too traumatic.

Yep, Vonzell is really good, very natural, and getting better and better. Nikko is awfully good and Bo is a real pro. It really is about popularity and having a fan club that will care enough to vote for you every week.

Carrie has a great voice. Bo has really shown his versatility and range.
Although I voted for Scott, I agree with Simon that it was a weak performance and I didn't like Scott's choice of clothing that looked like baggy pjs! Scott needs some cool threads; something black or deep purple.
Anything is better than baggy striped pajamas!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree about the elimination nights, although they are better than they have been in past seasons. They used to drag it out for an hour, and now they get it over with.

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I admire Anthony because of what he went thru when he was a baby.\\Vonzell's grandparents are from Baxley, GA, which is near me.
I could NOT STAND Mikalah; she seemed conceited.
I loved Constantine's "I Think I Love You" as well.
I think the flirting is mainly on Paula's side.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! I heard on the radio this morning that Scott Savol has a record of a battery charge from beating up on his baby-momma. Apparently his 4 year old son's mom and he got in an argument a few years back and she threatened to take his son and leave and he pushed her, she grabbed the phone to call the cops and he grabbed it from her and threw it at her chest.

Hopefully it wasn't some sick "April Fool's Day" joke they were making up about him, cause that would be really mean.

Has anyone else heard this yet?
Kinda scary!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No! How awful! I am doing a search to see if this is correct.
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Hey everyone! I heard on the radio this morning that Scott Savol has a record of a battery charge from beating up on his baby-momma. Apparently his 4 year old son's mom and he got in an argument a few years back and she threatened to take his son and leave and he pushed her, she grabbed the phone to call the cops and he grabbed it from her and threw it at her chest.

Hopefully it wasn't some sick "April Fool's Day" joke they were making up about him, cause that would be really mean.

Has anyone else heard this yet?
Kinda scary!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's a thread about this in the IMO forum.
This is what I think about Scott:

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by peachytoday

I like almost all of the singers that are left. I love the rockers. I think Carrie Underwood has an amazing voice but I think Nadia is a better performer. I don't like Anthony. I just can't get past when he was in the group in the auditions and he did not try to get along with his two mates. I know it is about singing and not personality but....
I just can't get past it. I agree with what someone said about Anthony earlier he has an amazing voice and story but I don't get so excited about his performances. All and all though I am there every week to watch.

Tricia
Whoops. I meant to say that I didn't like Scott Savol. And after hearing the news today he was arrested on domestic violence in 2001 I am not very keen on him. He didn't strike me as a very nice person. I hate making judgements this is just a gut feeling.