Is a cat right for me?

horatio

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Rico,
well.. guessed what.. my lil kitty also called Rico but that is short for Enrico 'Marble' Mauritius n happily to say, Rico did respond well with his name... my Rico was a stray n rescued him from the street. i got a picture of him at my thread. go check him out...

oh yeah.. i m a newbie 2

cheers....

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats are so for you! I would agree with everyone who says rescue a kitty. I think they realize that you saved them from being in a cage with a bunch of other kitties. They are loving and playful and everything you could want in a pet. I have turned my boyfriend and all of his friends into cat people with our new baby.
Go today and pick out a pretty kitty or two. better yet get the one who is so ugly he is cute that no one else will take home.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm...you're asking a forum that revolves around CATS if a cat is right for you...what did you expect us to say?!
Cats are awesome!!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with getting 2. I also think cats choose you so if you go to a shelter you will know which cat/cats are meant for you.

We have pedigree cats only because we've had moggies for years and I always missed my beautiful Siamese I had when I was young and vowed that my next cat would be a Siamese. Well we have 2 of them as I truly believe Siamese do better in pairs. They are a constant joy in our lives and my husband, daughter and I can barely wait to get home from work at nights to be with these beloved animals.

There have actually been times we haven't wanted to go out to a function because we didn't want to leave the cats home alone.

Kind of sad isn't it!

I hope you find the animal/animals that you are looking for and that you will both be furrever happy.