IS 1 KITTEN IN FIRST LITTER NORMAL?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Pop is the tom / stud?   Having an intact tom nearby makes her heat more strong, directly provokes her into heat.

Is it important for you to have Pops intact, and be a stud?   If not, begin with neutering HIM.   It will make everything easier for everyone.

Good luck!

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Strongly agree with @StefanZ  here, unless there is a particular reason you need to keep Tommy entire it would be much safer and easier for everyone if he was neutered.  Then follow with MJ later after she has decided to completely finish with feeding Onyx.  

My best wishes for them all to continue to do well and for mum to settle as if she is calling and in heat it is likely she will not eat well which she needs to do right now to feed her kitten and to recover from the pregnancy.

Thank you for all those photographs, they are all beautiful, and Onyx looks suitably cheeky for a 3 week old kitten. 
  (Do take a look at the thread in my signature as I'd love to see Tommy in there!)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

onyx87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What is suitably cheeky? Lol.. n will do, thank yu all for yur help n advice.. it's greatly appreciated