TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!!!!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have a safe trip and a wonderful time! We`ll be looking forward to the pics that you take while you are over there!
Linda

dulcie riley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My relatives are from Dublin and Tipperary so I have been there quite often. You will LOVE it!!!! Visit Dublin - O'Connell St and the downtown area and try to vsiit some of the monuments - esp in Tipp (Clonmel) and the Mountains oif Mohr. Beautiful!!!!

Enjoy!!!! (Tho I am so sure you will)

abbeycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There's st Finian's Lutheran Church on Adelaide Road, Dublin 2..

Sorry dont know many, I'm not lutheran, but people are very friendly and there are churches for every religion in dublin so i'm sure someone will direct you to a nice one for easter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my gosh blonde hair and blue/green eyes are hot! i know lots of irish men are like that
*drools*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbeyCat

There's st Finian's Lutheran Church on Adelaide Road, Dublin 2..

Sorry dont know many, I'm not lutheran, but people are very friendly and there are churches for every religion in dublin so i'm sure someone will direct you to a nice one for easter
Yay, thanks so much!!! That's perfect since we'll be staying in Dublin some of the time.

Dulcie Riley- I'll be sure to visit the monuments & most definitely the beautiful mountains! Thanks!!!!! I'm starting to get VERY excited now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

oh my gosh blonde hair and blue/green eyes are hot! i know lots of irish men are like that
*drools*

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alexa

you have a one-track mind Fran
What?? never!

I was at the airport and two planes had landed, one from italy one from glasgow... i saw the italian men walk out brown hair and brown eyes and i thought
then i saw the scottish men walk out.. blonde hair and blue/green eyes i said to my mum WAW!! im so gonna go to scotland!