iPhone latest update???

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
No choice on the iCloud conditions so you might as well accept. I have updated my phone and mini iPad to the latest 14 update and updated my main IPad to 15. I hate 15 because it changes the arrangement of your icons and squishes them all together.
Yes! I got the notice yesterday about 15, updated, and I don't like it either. I had to go in and change my icons locations back to where they were. And I don't like them being squished like this. I tried to find something to put the display back to the way it was, but, so far, nothing.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I got the notice yesterday about 15, updated, and I don't like it either. I had to go in and change my icons locations back to where they were. And I don't like them being squished like this. I tried to find something to put the display back to the way it was, but, so far, nothing.
Right. I have been trying as well and not been able to. I just don’t understand why they thought this was something we would like!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I updated my iPad mini to 15.1 this morning. The app icons were smaller, but there’s a way in settings to enlarge them. I did have to move a few around so they were in the positions they were before. And I deleted some of the widgets that appeared at the top of the Home Screen. I left a couple because they seemed handy. You can also move those into different positions or delete them entirely.