iPad

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by atinsley

As a fan of Apple products, I'm very excited about the iPad. Am I the only one?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/27/the-apple-ipad/
It looks interesting. I would love to have a touch screen computer, but I need more than 3 gigs of space! I don't need something that fancy to carry around with me, but something on a larger scale for the home would be great!

Also, the jokes are flying off of the shelves with their choice of names!

LizB:
iPad. was there a woman on this naming team? will there be different sizes? Mini iPad, maxi iPad?

elahater:
Apple obviously needs some women on staff. Just so the words, "um are you sure about that, Steve?" could have been uttered.

Gelatobaby:
And you can use the giant QWERTY keyboard to get your period on the #iPad !

herbadmother:

Seriously, 'iPad?' There are too many of us for whom the phrase 'my pad just failed' evokes horror that should never be linked to technology

TimDillon:
iPad sounds like a guy with a Boston accent trying to say iPod.

TwittsMcGee:
I haven't heard this many period jokes since I was forced to watch The View last month.

kathycacace:
Okay, just one more. The iPad: protecting your data from embarrassing incidents.

lady_justice:
Did the prototype come with a belt?

Lymed:
Does the Period Tracker app come free?

fauxfruit:
If I order this, will my boyfriend and I have to worry if it comes late?

andBegorrah:
If you and your friends all buy one, will they sync up?

vlvtjones:
So will iffy Wifi coverage be called iSpotting?

babyruthless:
Mac made an iPad. It's Mac's iPad. Say it with me. Mac's iPad. Seriously? No one said the name out loud?

morninggloria:
Can I get a scented iPad for when my data feels not-so-fresh?

Mary McCarthyite:
Everyone, just try to Stay(free) calm and Poise(d). It's Always nice to see a new product on the market. I Depend on Apple to come up with great ideas. Maybe we're taking this out of Kotex.

lisar

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I suppose it is a cool device but the price on it is far too high. I can't say I'm a fan of Apple because they overprice everything they make.

As far as reading goes I think it's cool but it's really got to be more affordable.