iPad Games for Cats

jessp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone! I've downloaded a few games for my two cats (Piper and Pepper) so they can enjoy using my iPad, too! :) I think they enjoy "Paint for Cats" the most - it features a mouse that runs across the screen and each time they paw at it, it makes paw prints in different colors of paint on the screen. When they're done, I save their artwork to my iPad - super cute! Have you downloaded any iPad games that your kitties love?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've tried three different cat-centered games for iPad - Game for Cats, Paint for Cats, and Cat Fishing 2. Here's a cool article from USA Today that features a few of them! http://www.usatoday.com/tech/products/story/2012-02-11/ipad-cat-apps/53040246/1
:bigthumb:
thanks my friend,....I asking this because I do not have a tablet, thinking in the near launch of Apple in September of their new features, there are talking about a Mini Ipad of 7 inches!...:think: seems prettie good!...:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:bigthumb:
thanks my friend,....I asking this because I do not have a tablet, thinking in the near launch of Apple in September of their new features, there are talking about a Mini Ipad of 7 inches!...:think: seems prettie good!...:)
No problem! :D I've also heard talk of a new mini iPad that may launch in September. It will be interesting to see if they do, indeed, release one! You'll have to check out some of these apps if they do - technology for both cats and humans lol. Love it!

belle8bete

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LW really loves the free friskies fish catching game.  It is really funny to watch him try to dive into an ipad to catch pixel fish!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do any of you know an Android app that is like the Apple kitty games? I have looked and most of them are junk.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is now Android versions of those Friskies iPad games, probably have been long time, but I just found out there being games for cats, which must mean that cat is first animal to play games in such extent, maybe there is even some network games for them soon, kitties playing against other kitties all over the world, somehow I start to feel my age now :D

Here is link to those Friskies free games:
http://www.gamesforcats.com/

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you. A couple of them are available on the Google Play Store. That is the only way I will load an app for my Nook Color, running Jellybean (Android 4.1.2)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thank you. A couple of them are available on the Google Play Store. That is the only way I will load an app for my Nook Color, running Jellybean (Android 4.1.2)
The ladies ignored the games and decided they like chasing each other better. That and their usual play toys. Go figure.-

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When we first got Sam- I was watching Simon's Cat (the one where they get a new kitten) and I swear Sam was watching it with me

Maybe he was watching it to come up with new ways to annoy Holly

Cheryl