Invisible

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that sometimes it can seem like you're being ignored, but its really not that way. There are just SO many posts in some of the forums that its hard to keep up. I am mostly on at work, so often read hundreds of posts but only reply to a few. Sometimes because I just don't have time, and when I come back to the boards I've forgotten the post or something else catches my eye. Other times, I just like reading them, but really don't have anything interesting to say

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Ignoring you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Nah honestly, I don't post as much as I should, and sometimes it feels like im being ignored too, but not everyone has something to say to me!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Nah honestly, I don't post as much as I should, and sometimes it feels like im being ignored too, but not everyone has something to say to me!

Fran, that's a good way to put it. Not everyone has something to say to everyone else.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first thought was to post something along the lines of "hey guys, did someone say something?"
But I didn't want it taken wrong.
Don't worry, it does take a long time to fit in. Not saying I even fit in (I AM presumtuous!) LOL But you know...

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

I dont know if its just me being parinoid but every time I post something I feel that people are ignoring me or they cant see my posts
I looked up your postings and I don't see any without replies.

That said, I wouldn't worry about it. In a forum this large, and with so many topics, you may not get a 100 responses, but don't take it personally

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes get that feeling too but I am a tad paranoid!
I notice that some people never reply to my threads and always respond to certain other peoples but that`s life

The more time I spend here the more comfortable I feel but I don`t always have the time plus you have to remember that most members are in America and with the time differences it throws things out a little.

But get posting and people will get to know you and you`ll get to know them. I think this is the best cat site I`ve been on

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If I really don't have anythong constructive to add or, if someone else has already said what I would say, I don't reply.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

If I really don't have anythong constructive to add or, if someone else has already said what I would say, I don't reply.
altho i just did that, here!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Nope, I'm a football fan- rugby is dull
lol american football,or ?
rugby is fun, you get to hit people and they dont put you in jail for it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

jeese how did we managed to get onto football - thought it was the tennis season
Everything seems evolve around football these day

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

Everything seems revolve around football these day
Yeah- except in Leeds where their team (Leeds United) are horribly broke and in administration whilst languishing in League One with the likes of Millwall

I'm sympathetic, honest

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol american football,or ?
rugby is fun, you get to hit people and they dont put you in jail for it.
You can do that in lacrosse also!!! Lacrosse rocks!