Introduction

Mizz Kat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've just joined this forum and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is, ironocally, Kat, and at 42 I've cared for over 80 cats and kittens in my lifetime. At present I have 2 males (brothers) and 2 females (mother and daughter), and everybody's fixed...lol. I don't have any questions or issues of my own at the moment but I always welcome questions from less experienced cat owners... I'm happy to help any way I can

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kat and welcome to the site. 80 cats eh, wow. I'm sure your experience will come in very handy in due course. Any pics to show us?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are very welcome to the site! There are so many inexperienced and first time cat people out there your experience would be very helpful. Just jump in and help where ever you feel comfortable. Remember you can give advise on medicating, treating wounds etc., but always recommend a vet to be consulted too. I do help in these areas because I know some people have very limited money right now and truly can't afford a vet visit. I take care of a few ferals too, so do a lot of worming, wound care, and antibiotic administration here at home. Just click on Forums at the top of the page and help those that you feel you can! Good luck and welcome!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
1DA20C3D-FD96-4203-A7D9-3275A1DFB662.gif
Kat, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
5ADDCC3B-B17B-4691-86FA-81D4825EF4BF.gif

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Please post photos of your kitties for us to see
758096BE-4CC2-44A9-B64E-4247014B1DDB.gif

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: With your experience with cats, I'm sure you'll be able to advise on a lot of threads.
What are your current cats' names? :catlove: Can you post pics of them. :camera: We love pictures. :catman:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Always lovely to welcome experienced folks here! And inexperienced folks, come to think of it! What are your cats' names?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mizz Kat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow! Such warm welcomes... thank you all so much! My boys are Snifflet and Goldie and the girls are Nyah and Stripes. In the pics Nyah, the mom is on the right and her daughter Stripes on the left. Goldie (obviously the gold one...lol) is the younger brother, last one born in the litter and his brother and littermate Snifflet is named after their mom, Sniffles... out of the 3 kittens in the litter his personality was most like hers.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mizz Kat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ok... so I'm still working out the mechanics of this site.... didn't mean to post so many duplicates...my bad

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for loving so many cats so far! And thanks for posting pics,I never get enough cat pics.

Welcome,stick around! Lots of nice people and beautiful cats here.