Introduction For Me And My Cat(s)

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: Welcome to TCS, John and Patches! What a cutie Patches is! It would be fun to hear her story of how she escaped the kill-shelter from TN. I am fascinated with the volunteer "kitty railroads" that are moving kitties out of, shall we say, areas less conducive to cats. See you in the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JGombs99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the warm welcome!

To be honest, I don't know the entire "break out" from TN story. What I do know is that my girl was supposedly an owner surrender to a kill shelter in TN. i don't understand how anyone could surrender this little girl; she's so sweet! But, I also don't know if she could have been a stray, and someone found her, and turned her in, and they lump this in with owner surrenders. Probably not, though. She loved attention from the moment I met her, so I'd have to assume she came from someone's home. In any event, the local shelter I adopted her from deals a lot with shelters in TN as many down there are kill shelters. The local shelter seems to do most of their work around rescuing from kill shelters.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JGombs99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today, I found out that Patches doesn't like tuna flavored food. She's eaten flavors that are tuna and something else, but she doesn't seem to be a fan of just tuna. I feed a seafood flavor only on Saturday as my reading seems to suggest that land based animals are better for cats, anyway, so I've only seen her on a few seafood flavors, but this was the first time she has refused anything.