Introducing....(??)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new furfriend. He is gorgeous. I like the name Jericho. This little cat is going to win your heart for sure.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww....he's gorgeous! What beautiful eyes! I definitely think you were meant to have this kitty.

Congratulations.

(I like Montgomery......Monty for short.)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure his name will find his way to him... just like you found YOUR way to him. I'm also equally sure Maverick had a paw in this.

He's a beautiful baby boy and it seems you're both lucky to have found each other!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

Maverick, you little dickens for leading your meowmy to Blackjack!

I like Santana and Blackjack for names, but he also looks like he's got a little Voodoo about him.
Oh, he definitely has some voodoo in him, all right! His purr-sonality has emerged full-force, and he feels comfortable enough now in his new home to show the devilish side of him.

Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

Congratulations on your new furfriend. He is gorgeous. I like the name Jericho. This little cat is going to win your heart for sure.
I quite like Jericho, too, but as much as I like the name, I think it might be a bit confusing because it almost sounds like Geronimo. I don't want to confuse either one of them by having names that are so close -- not that I use their real names much anyway.

I think it's official: I've been calling him BlackJack, and he seems to approve. His nickname (for now) is gonna be Spook - due to the fact that he has a lot of purr-sonality traits like Maverick had. It is downright spooky!! :