Introducing Ziggie!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Awwwww he is a beauty and looks like he has made himself at home already! Congratulations!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He didn't do a heck of alot of sleeping! He was meowing here and there all night. We'd call him and he'd happily come running. He even tried to sleep in the bed with us - however the pre-existing 4 would have absolutely none of it!

I am happy to report that he did eat, used the litter box and took a 4 hour cat nap this morning! I can hardly wait to get home.

For the first day, things went much better than I had hoped for with the pre-exisiting crew. I'll have to get better pictures when he settles in a bit - everytime I call his name for him to look at the camera - he rushes me/the camera in excitement.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is an exceprt I sent a few friends of mine:

When I came home from work today (after spending the day with Phil) he looked at like me: "Hi!" "... I think I remember you".

I sat down on the floor hoping he'd come to me. So meanwhile I called Salem... Ziggy looked up and I saw the look that said "Oh you want a cat - I'M A CAT!@!!"

He comes running towards me, take a running leap at my chest - knocks me flat on my back and then proceedes to head-but and purr my face. He was so happy he rolled off my head and was laying there on the ground - still trying to headbut me from a belly up position

I truly think this one thinks he is a dog.