Introducing Watson The Tux

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Animagus

A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh Holy Smokes, is HE CUTE! Squeeee
Thank you, he is a very bold and loving boy but strangely seems more attached to us than his cat brother. They do play a lot but when it comes to nap time, he sleeps by our feet or beside us while his brother Jupiter wants to cuddle with him!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You got lucky with his cute name, and didn't have to come up with a new one. I love the white fur at his neck, wowza!

When we got our tuxedo kitten from the rescue 3 years ago, she was named "Carly"... we changed her name to Mildred Rose Dickens, lol (Milly, for short).
Her eyes back then look similar to Watson's... maybe he'll settle into an eye color resembling Milly's!

Animagus

Young Cat
Purraise
You got lucky with his cute name, and didn't have to come up with a new one. I love the white fur at his neck, wowza!

When we got our tuxedo kitten from the rescue 3 years ago, she was named "Carly"... we changed her name to Mildred Rose Dickens, lol (Milly, for short).
Her eyes back then look similar to Watson's... maybe he'll settle into an eye color resembling Milly's!
Milly's so cute and prefer her name to Carly! She has the white whiskers and eyebrows too! They look pretty on her while it makes Watson look a bit wild lol

I did wonder about his eye color and if it'll change as he grows, thanks for sharing.

Animagus

Young Cat
Purraise
Watson is darling! He and Jupiter will get up to all sorts of adventures together, I’m sure.
They play together and it is super cute to watch!
Jupiter wants to groom him and cuddle together but Watson says no thanks! Hope it changes soon because Jupiter gets sad.

Animagus

Young Cat
Purraise
I also love the name! Your cats are stunning. And you're so blessed that they like each other already!
Thank you, I am so glad that they get along well. There was the initial phase of hissing and growling from both sides that kept me on edge for a bit haha.
After one night in the bathroom, Watson decided he wanted out! Jupiter is a sweet boy and was so excited to have a brother though he was a little scared at first.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Watson is adorable, as is his big brother Jupiter. :catlove: