Introducing The Gang...

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your kitties are all so cute. Can't believe that they're 13 and 15... they look great! I hope to see you around the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ihave4cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks :) The pictures are 2 years old, but they are still looking just as good. The 15 year old went through a big operation to remove a huge tumor in August 2014 that went from her lower stomach to her neck, after the operation they said the tumor was so entangled in everything that they do not believe they got it all and she would probably only live for 2-3 months, but they did not want to put her to sleep because they said her eyes still had life in her, and I said whatever you feel is the right thing to do. She had 4 seizures the next 12 months(2 in the two weeks following the operation), but very minor ones. But she has been cancer free for almost 3 years and and seizure free now for over 1.5 years. Even the vet cannot believe she is still alive, I´m just happy.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Frankie, Nina and Black Betty all 13 years old.
Gizmo 15 years old.
Hello and welcome to you and your kitties to TCS :wave3:

Glad that Gizmo is doing well.

Yes, that are beautiful :lovecat::lovecat4:

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the site for the many good reads. Also do introduce yourself and your kitties to the community in 'New Cats on the 'Block' under the Social Forums and get to know more cats here and post more photos of your kitties for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ihave4cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Some people ask me how did you get them to stay like that long enough for a picture. There was a fly on the high ceiling lol