Introducing Swedish spots

delfin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Time to show some pictures of my cats. I hope you'll enjoy!

This is Phoebe. She is an Ocicat. She has recived excellent words from the judges on showes and we hope for her to take her first title on the next show now in August.

Here are we on a nice walk on a sunny spring day.

This is Xenia. She is a Bengal. She has also recived good words from the judges but she doesn't like it very much.
On this picture she was very thin, only 8 month old so she had not put on so much weight yet.

Now she is bigger and recently found out how fun it is climbing trees.

If you want some more just tell me. I have plenty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

delfin

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your comments.
I hope the size is OK now so you can see all the pictures. I had some problems resizing them.

When my Bengal was new, and been with us for only two days I got this little videoclip of her when she's eating. Make sure you have the speakers on so that you can hear her. She sounds quit funny. Enjoy!
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/KattDolphin/?action=view&current=Xeniater.flv

elvis_boo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh hey are so cute and it's amazing how you can walk them I've rarely seen succes with that.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heh, that's fantastic!!! The cats are gorgeous and we definitely need more pics! My kitty came running to see what all the growling was about as well

absolutchaos

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Delfin

When my Bengal was new, and been with us for only two days I got this little videoclip of her when she's eating. Make sure you have the speakers on so that you can hear her. She sounds quit funny. Enjoy!
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/KattDolphin/?action=view&current=Xeniater.flv
Our Bengal Frankie also makes similar noises. He doesn't do it as much as he used to, but we'll still occasionally still hear it--and he also tends to meow while he's grooming himself too.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Both of your kitties are beautiful.

I love Xenia.
What food was she enjoying in her video.
She loved it.