Introducing "Spotlight of the Week!!" Phenomsmom!! 02.20.06 - 02.26.06

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok that is the cooking version of a dutch oven... the dutch oven that Nasty Ol' Ryan
was refering to is where one person in bed passes gas and then proceeds to hold the other person under the covers to suffer it out!

Apparently Ryan thinks thoes are hot stuff cause he's always asking questions about them!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sorry if there are any repeats!

Do you take your vitamins every morning?

Are you a plant person?

Favorite fast food restaurant?

A bunch of us are coming to dinner. What are we eating? drinking? is the house clean?

Would you rather sleep in the same bed with someone with poison ivy or sleep in the bottom bunk of creaking bunk beds with a 400-pound man in the top bunk?

What is harder to get out of: bed or shower/bath?

Which is worse: A guy next to you on a plane that won't stop snoring, or a baby on the plane that won't stop crying?

Which is worse: A) a bad picture on your passport or B) a bad picture on your yearbook?

Do you feel naked for the rest of the day if you forget to put your watch on in the morning?

Do you cut your sandwiches or just eat them whole?

Do you break things when you are angry?

Do ants invade your house every summer?

If you see a spider near you, but lose track of where it goes, do you start to feel itchy?

Would you rather have your own private jet or your own private yacht?

Do you prefer answering or asking questions?

Favorite Beauty product?

Favorite cleaning product?

favorite thing hanging on your wall right now? and please post a pic

How many blankets do you have on your bed right now?

Favorite room in your house/apartment?

Favorite magazine?

What was the worst thing about being in the spotlight this week?

The best?

What color towels do have in your bathroom - are they all matched ?

Are you a member of any club, organization?

Any charities that you support?

Do you recycle?

What's at the end of the rainbow?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Sorry if there are any repeats!

Do you take your vitamins every morning? I try to but sometimes I forget!

Are you a plant person?Kinda! I have a HUGE lucky bamboo plant on my desk that is groing like a weed!!

Favorite fast food restaurant? Tie between Arby's and McDonalds

A bunch of us are coming to dinner. What are we eating? drinking? is the house clean? THe house is clean and I will make baked chicken, mac and cheese, baked potatoes, and cake or brownies for dessert!! When will you be coming?!

Would you rather sleep in the same bed with someone with poison ivy or sleep in the bottom bunk of creaking bunk beds with a 400-pound man in the top bunk? Poison Ivy PLEASE!!!

What is harder to get out of: bed or shower/bath? The shower. I love standing there forever with the hot water on me, that is until there is not more hot water then I am right out!

Which is worse: A guy next to you on a plane that won't stop snoring, or a baby on the plane that won't stop crying? A baby crying. I just feel so bad for them ( the parents and the baby)

Which is worse: A) a bad picture on your passport or B) a bad picture on your yearbook? A year book. Not a whole lot of people see my terrible passport pic but my bad yearbook pics the whole county sees!!

Do you feel naked for the rest of the day if you forget to put your watch on in the morning? I dont wear a watch but I feel naked without my princess ring!

Do you cut your sandwiches or just eat them whole? It depends on my mood. I like them cut into triangles

Do you break things when you are angry? No I am a silent treatment giver.

Do ants invade your house every summer? Ant? No I get SCORPIONS!!!

If you see a spider near you, but lose track of where it goes, do you start to feel itchy? I tohught everyone did that! I do yes!

Would you rather have your own private jet or your own private yacht? Yacht!!

Do you prefer answering or asking questions? Answering. I always run out of things to ask!!

Favorite Beauty product? Mascara

Favorite cleaning product? Clorox Bleach wipes, orange scented!!

favorite thing hanging on your wall right now? and please post a pic Its a pink and purple birthday lei ( i dont have a pic
)

How many blankets do you have on your bed right now? One big down comforter

Favorite room in your house/apartment? The living room.

Favorite magazine? Cosmo and Self

What was the worst thing about being in the spotlight this week? The Dutch Oven question!

The best? Being in the SPOTLIGHT!!
Center of attention! LOL

What color towels do have in your bathroom - are they all matched ? We have mostly white but we do have the odd ball purple one and gray one. And two yellow beach towels, a pink beach towel and a blue beach towel

Are you a member of any club, organization? THe club of me! LOL

Any charities that you support?The Humane Society and Childrens Miracle Network.

Do you recycle?NO, I am a bad person

What's at the end of the rainbow?
A pot of gold and a leprechun.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Hi

1. Can you swim?
2. Do you like swimming?
3. Ever done anything just a little bit crazy, your family might not approve of?
4. Whats the most daring thing you've ever done?
5. In your job do you have to be grown up all the time?
6. What would you change about Lee if you could?
7. What would you change about Phenom if you could?
8. What would they both change about you?
9. Are you a jealous person?
10. Do you like Ice cream?
11. Do you have sensitive teeth?
12. Did you ever have to have a brace on your teeth?
13. Have you ever had any operations?
14. Do you have a favourite pair of pants that secretly make you feel like a goddess when you wear them?
15. Am I tired?

Have fun!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Hi

1. Can you swim? Like a fishy!!
2. Do you like swimming?Love Love love it!!
3. Ever done anything just a little bit crazy, your family might not approve of? Only my tattoo and only my dad wouldn't approve (everyone else knows!
_
4. Whats the most daring thing you've ever done?I am not a very daring person so I guess my tattoo!
5. In your job do you have to be grown up all the time?Only most times...I have a cool boss who lets us have our fun sometimes.
6. What would you change about Lee if you could?His temper!!
7. What would you change about Phenom if you could?Her wanting to play at all hours of the night!
8. What would they both change about you?Lee : I am so sensitive and moody sometimes. Phenom: I would want to play and cuddle ALL THE TIME
9. Are you a jealous person?WHen it comes to Lee yes but otherwise not really. I am very blessed to have what I have and if I want something someone else has I take it!
Just kidding, I earn it!

10. Do you like Ice cream?Marble Slab Birthday cake is my favorite!!
11. Do you have sensitive teeth?Nah.
12. Did you ever have to have a brace on your teeth?Yes I did! For three long years
13. Have you ever had any operations? Only my wisdom teeth extractions
14. Do you have a favourite pair of pants that secretly make you feel like a goddess when you wear them? yes but I ruined them. I sat in oil or something!!
15. Am I tired?Why yes you are!

Have fun!
Thank you I had a blast!