Introducing: Spencer and Katie!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh their both so sweet Linda!!!. I love their colour!

When Jack had an upset tummy to a certain wet food over a year ago, l stopped it for a few months until l finally found one they could all eat without being sick. When Jack started eating his he made growling noises and the girls just stopped eating and looked at him

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
And just where was the cuteness warning??

OMGosh, what beautiful little ones! I'd fall in love with them in a heartbeat!

Abby is gorgeous!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Here is another with Abby rolling around on the floor in front of the gate with a new toy. The kitties are right behind the gate looking out.

Oh that is so cute. She's teasing them!

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I know. I'm hoping that as they get older and bigger that there are some changes that will make telling them apart more evident.
As their personalities develop you will begin to see differences and be able to tell them apart better.

I ahve a friend with two black cats, litter mates, all black. But she says the one has a quirky expression that the other doesn't get that allows her to tell them apart.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spencer and Katie are both just adorable. I can't wait to watch them grow up.

Abby is so beautiful, and it's great that she's positively interested in the kittens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!  They're all doing well!

When they were kittens, Katie would jump up onto the side of the tub when I was in the shower and punch me in the arm (I use a shower chair and sit to shower). I guess she would see a shadow behind the curtain and try chasing it!  LOL  She still comes into the bathroom when I'm in the shower. She loves to sit on the counter and wait for me. She also loves to spend time on my computer desk when I am on the computer. Other than that she doesn't much like to spend too much time cuddling. She's too busy running around. I call her my ADD kitty because she has a short attention span.

Spencer isn't as much of a snuggle bud as he was when he was a kitten.  He still loves to cuddle when I'm in bed, but he doesn't much like to be held for cuddles. Plus he's now a big, big boy!  Almost 18 pounds, and strong.  He's developed food allergies so I have him and my other 2 on a special single source protein vet diet.

Abby is going to be 16 years tomorrow!  She's such a cuddle bug.  The older she gets the more she wants to spend time cuddling with me.  Right next to me or on top of me are her favourite places to be.

Abby is the Queen of the house, but she isn't mean to Katie or Spencer.  Spencer is a big wuss and totally let's Abby take control.  Katie is well, kind of stupid!  LOL  She doesn't know enough (or maybe care enough), to bow down to Abby. She just pushes her way in regardless of Abby hissing at her!  LOL   It's only been through Katie's persistence that Abby lets her sleep next to her in the cat bed.  There are no cuddles between them, but I often find Katie sleeping right next to Abby, and I know Abby isn't the one initiating it.

All 3 love Da Bird, but Abby is more into being brushed and cuddled. Spencer loves Da Bird, and especially the string. It only takes him a second to chew through the string. Katie loves to chase and jump for it, and carry the feathers around. Spencer can't be trusted because of the string issue.

I'll try and post some updates.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I need to get daBrd. I looked when Petsmart had their sale but they do dot stock them.

What happened to A by needing stitches? Any updated photos of the "teens"?

I love hearing this update!!