Introducing Sarah, Annie and Frederick!

just3cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good Morning! I am new to this board and I would like to introduce Annie, Sarah and Frederick to all the cats here!

My question is: Annie is only 7 months old but has gone into heat several times since she was 5 months. I attempted to keep her in the house but she is a "great escape artist". Now I think she is pregnant which is ok with me, but I am worried that she is TOO YOUNG!??? What are your thoughts on this? Will she be ok?

Thanks
just3cats

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! I really don't know anything about kittens and pregnant queens, so I'll move this to the Health & Nutrition Forum where our experts can help you.

Seven months does seem very young to be having babies of her own.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats can be spayed and neutered as little as 3 months. Please get your kitties fixed! If you baby is pregnant, let her have the babies then please get her fixed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

just3cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
;we have so many friends who wanted kittens for their kids and I so wanted my kids to experience little kittens and their being born, nursing and growing etc but I was really counting on Annie being older when she had a litter. I am worried about her and the health of her kittens. I have heard that having a litter before 1 year will stunt her growth (like coffee with kids). Is that a myth? Any information is great.

just3cats