Introducing Purraise!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

I thought the comments for Purraise were also private. To my embarrassment and shame, they are not.
I thought we could only see purraise given to us and ones we gave others...I just read purraise given to a member by another member...

I thought the comments for Purraise were also private. To my embarrassment and shame, they are not.
Yeah, I noticed that if I go to my profile, there is a section called "puraise" and you can see who gave you praise and any comments that they left.  I also thought it was going to be a private function where only the admins would be able to see who gave puraise.
Your purraise score and levels are indeed private. I have no intention of changing that. You can see your own score but only admins and moderators can see everyone's scores. If you manage to access another user's score or even number of ribbons, let me know, because that means there's something wrong with the way the system is set up. 

What everyone can see is the purraise given to a specific post/photo/review. That has always been the case. You can also see who gave purraise to a post and any comments that they may have left there.

I hope that clears things up, but do let me know if there are any other issues with the purraise system. I think it's a great tool for us as a community and the right privacy settings are imperative in keeping Purraise constructive and helpful.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the new purraise! It puts a big smile on my face to see that my advice is appreciated, and I always want to thank the person who left it for me!

Thanks for such a great site! I love being a part of it.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What everyone can see is the purraise given to a specific post/photo/review. That has always been the case.
Ahhh! Ok.  I hadn't noticed that section previously.  Thanks for clarifying.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how you give a puraise to someone? I thought you clicked the "like" icon in the thread they created.  Is that not correct?

Last edited: