Introducing Our New Addition, Buddy

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were not looking for another cat but apparently the universe had different plans. ;) It has been almost a month since I brought home our little Buddy. He is amazing. The most optimistic, delightful, loving, little furball.:catrub:
He is also proving to be very difficult to photograph. He usually is a black blur. Here are a few semi-successful ones.
20180529_172401.jpg
20180615_140630.jpg
S7302564.JPG
S7302600.JPG

My pics don't do him justice. He is so stinkin' cute!:purr:

Strangely, when we brought him home there was no adjustment period. He has acted like he's always been here. It was like he knew us and even the layout of our house. It feels like he's supposed to be here.
Sometimes the universe gives us GREAT gifts!:)

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were not looking for another cat but apparently the universe had different plans. ;) It has been almost a month since I brought home our little Buddy. He is amazing. The most optimistic, delightful, loving, little furball.:catrub:
He is also proving to be very difficult to photograph. He usually is a black blur. Here are a few semi-successful ones.
View attachment 238858 View attachment 238859 View attachment 238860 View attachment 238861

My pics don't do him justice. He is so stinkin' cute!:purr:

Strangely, when we brought him home there was no adjustment period. He has acted like he's always been here. It was like he knew us and even the layout of our house. It feels like he's supposed to be here.
Sometimes the universe gives us GREAT gifts!:)
He's a charming little fellow, weebeasties weebeasties ... and those eyes...

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So cute! Congrats on adopting him, and I'm glad he's skipped the 'settling in' period.