Introducing... One day old KITTENS! CUTE!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!! Mackenzie
they are beyond adorable!!!!! The white ones do look pointed
Pointed means that the tips of their ears, tail and around the nose will be gray-chocolate-etc... ( I think!) They are all going to be soo perty
I can't wait until their eyes open

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

here are some websites that go into a little more detail on pointed cats

http://hometown.aol.com/trrpe/Siamesecolors.html

this ones pretty cool: http://www.ragamuffincatlovers.com/pointed.htm

this ones shows some of the colors

http://www.seregiontica.org/Colors/pointed/pointed.htm

I think the babies will be a seal or blue point when they grow up
Yay! How exciting! I just thought they would be white - boy was I wrong!

Awww... they are going to be adorable!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

So cute Mackenzie!!!
I have a feeling those white ones are going to change color though, as they often do! They look exactly like some lilac point siamese mix kittens I had fostered last year. Their grey tips will start to pop out more and more.. If they do, they'll be really cute!! I almost kept one myself!
I hope they stay white but I'm sure you'll love him or her, no matter the color! I can't wait to watch them grow up!
i think pointed cats are so pretty! i agree - at least one of the white ones will probably be pointed

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I was wondering that too!

Mackenzie, they are all so incredibly gorgeous!
You're going to have such a job trying to go home with just one!
Oh I know, I keep telling myself, "ONLY ONE!!"

I'll be updating pictures weekly - that way I can have all the pictures for the new babies scrapbook!

Now, the tough part, names! Yikes!
I guess we can't really think about that until we see his personality!

BTW.... at what age roughly can you determine their gender? We want to be sure to get another male and John thought he saw one of the white babies as being a male, but I thought at being only 2 days old, it was too soon to tell gender?

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Just from those pictures I would be taking the whole litter!!!

They are SO CUTE

Definitely, GOOD LUCK choosing just one. Can't wait to see more pictures!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

How come you definately want a male?
With as dominant and playful as Harley is, we thought it might be better that we get him a male playmate that can be just as rough with him - although, there might even be a little female kitten in there thats just the same as Harley - I'm just super confused on what gender to bring home - I've heard that male/male is the best - but then I see Sleeves and Nismo and they are just so adorable together and get along so GREAT!

I guess right now we're kinda leaning more-so towards male, BUT - we can't be for sure, we'll have to decide when we can see their little personalities a little better. Who knows - maybe there will be a little female kitten thats just like Harley.... lord help us!
I wouldn't have a house left!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll be updating pictures weekly - that way I can have all the pictures for the new babies scrapbook!

Now, the tough part, names! Yikes!
I guess we can't really think about that until we see his personality!

BTW.... at what age roughly can you determine their gender? We want to be sure to get another male and John thought he saw one of the white babies as being a male, but I thought at being only 2 days old, it was too soon to tell gender?
That's great that you're going to get Mum spayed!
Good for you!

Ooh, I can't wait to see the pictures as they grow and progress - it'll so great for the scrapbook!

The sex of a kitten can be determined generally between six to eight weeks (but somethins it can be done earlier!)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

That's great that you're going to get Mum spayed!
Good for you!

Ooh, I can't wait to see the pictures as they grow and progress - it'll so great for the scrapbook!

The sex of a kitten can be determined generally between six to eight weeks (but somethins it can be done earlier!)
Thanks Sar - I just think its something that needs to be done, and if they arent going to take care of her... then I'm going to. She deserves it.

6-8 weeks? Gotcha, thanks so much!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Glad to be of help!

Mummy kitty does deserve a bit of TLC!

These photos really make me want a kitten!
Must stop looking at them!!
I know what you mean!! Everytime I see cute kitten pic on here I get the itch to go adopt another baby. I can't though. Lee would have a cow!! I think Phenom would have a cow too!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I know what you mean!! Everytime I see cute kitten pic on here I get the itch to go adopt another baby. I can't though. Lee would have a cow!! I think Phenom would have a cow too!!
How about a cow kitty then!

It's just so difficult not to want when you see such small balls of fluff!

I know that Willow would probably love a playmate, but Molly would pack up her treats and toys and leave, I reckon!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Harley is gonna have a cow too, but he'll HAVE to deal with it!

If you want a kitten, I'll gladly bring you one, there are 4 beautiful babies left!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I want a Harley kitty!!! Its a long trip down here to Georgia though!
There are 3 Harley kitties there!

I'd gladly drive the distance to bring you a kitten, only to know that it would be in a loving home would be ambition to drive down there!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loving home it would be!! If I could I would take all of the ones you and John weren't going to take!! I would be out on the streets though!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

With as dominant and playful as Harley is, we thought it might be better that we get him a male playmate that can be just as rough with him - although, there might even be a little female kitten in there thats just the same as Harley - I'm just super confused on what gender to bring home - I've heard that male/male is the best - but then I see Sleeves and Nismo and they are just so adorable together and get along so GREAT!

I guess right now we're kinda leaning more-so towards male, BUT - we can't be for sure, we'll have to decide when we can see their little personalities a little better. Who knows - maybe there will be a little female kitten thats just like Harley.... lord help us!
I wouldn't have a house left!
hey, females are tough - Cable pushes Chip all over the place - & Pixel, & Java, too! & she's the smallest one, physically! personality is more important

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Loving home it would be!! If I could I would take all of the ones you and John weren't going to take!! I would be out on the streets though!!
Nah, Phenom and Lee would love all 4 of the kittens!