Introducing Myself, My Husband And Our Two Furbabies!

LeonieLunatic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! :wave2:

My name is Leonie, I'm 21 year old and I just immigrated to America from Germany. I met my husband over an Online Game and after a year, he moved to Germany, where we got married. After a few months we decided to move to the US and after about a year of drowning in paperwork, we're finally here!

I've always liked cats but due to my mother's dislike of anything that has fur, I've never had my own furbaby before. Once we found an apartment, we quickly decided to adopt two kitties from a friend's private rescue. She here they are:

upload_2017-12-9_18-35-39.png

This is Cinnamon.
She's about three years old and she's a bit special: She has F eline Stomatitis. We're going to get all her teeth pulled and have joked about renaming her to Toothless. :lol:

upload_2017-12-9_18-38-47.png

And this is Pebbles.
We're not quite sure how old she is, but the Vet estimates her around five to six years old. She's a bit special too, as she has chronic breathing issues due to her Chronic Sinusitis. But I love her all the same. :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LeonieLunatic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Huh. The picture of us didn't post:

upload_2017-12-9_18-46-30.png

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Cinnamon and Pebbles are both very cute. Thank you for adopting them and giving them a loving home. :catlove:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere: Congratulations on becoming cat parents. Cinnamon and Pebbles are cutie pies. :catrub: And I'm guessing you and your husband have a "unique" sense of humour. ;)

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wellcome to the Cat Site!
Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful love story, both with your husband and your cats ;) you have a lovely family, and I am sure you will find lots of friends here :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
CF826D7D-39C2-4FEC-B466-0889F560AAAA.gif

On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
2560EBE3-21C1-4D2A-92F0-663F5110EF87.gif
to all of you.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Some readings to help you get around the site:-
New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!

Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for adopting Cinammon and Pebbles. They are lovely kitties :purr::lovecat4::happycat: Do post more photos of them please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: