Introducing Myself And My Three Cats

garrln

Cat Father of Three
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name is garrln, I'm from California and I just recently joined the cat site. I am 23 and I am the proud father of three cats. I take care of these cats with my girlfriend! I am currently going to school and working as a bartender. I'm getting my bachelors in psychology and I'm planning on seeing if I can get a double master's in clinical psych + business/industrial psych.

Hobbywise I go rock-climbing (bouldering mainly), read a lot, play video games, and do photography. I'm slowly getting into cooking because I love eating. Anyway's that all the introductions for me. Time to introduce my cats!

This handsome young boy is Haku, he is 7 months old and the youngest cat! He is a lilac point Applehead/traditional Siamese cat. He likes investigating things and playing with said things until his curiosity is satisfied. He follows me around and tries to constantly headbutt my hands. I recently just adopted him from a foster mom so he's still separated from the other two cats. I will be making a separate thread with questions about that because I'm still a bit weary about introducing him.

This fella is Chef. He's the 2nd oldest at 1 year old. He is a domestic long hair. Chef is a clever cat and also very sneaky. He will sneak into places just to find food and has figured out how to open bags. We've had to hide all the food in secure places just so he won't try to eat them. He loves going out for walks during the day and he always tries to eat grass. He tries to play with his sister Miko but she always thinks he's trying to attack her so she'll hiss at him.

Last but not least the oldest sister, Miko. She is 1 year and 3 months. Miko is a tuxedo cat or medium haired cat. We've had her the longest and she is extremely affectionate. She hates being picked up but she loves getting rubbed. She mostly relaxes and does her own thing. Whenever Chef comes to her she will groom him until he tries to play with her.

winksmom

Darling in his basket
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! You have very beautiful cats (aren't they all though, really)! I'm fairly new myself. This is a very loving and supportive site. I know you'll love it too.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your cats are all beautiful. There are a lot of knowledgeable members, so if you ever have any cat-related questions, I'm sure that there will be plenty of people who can give you help and advice. I hope to see you around the forums!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to you and your beautiful cats. Hope you enjoy all the different areas of this site. It has a wealth of information.
I think your Chef and my Kiwi must be related . Not only do they look very much alike, Kiwi also pinches food from the cupboards.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, garrln, haku, chef and miko :wave3:

Your kitties are beautiful. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and do check out the rest of the site for the many good reads and forum threads.

Do post more photos of them and all the best in your future endeavors :wink: