Introducing Mickey Boo Boo! The most precious cat I've ever had.

Mickey Boo Boo Channel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce my cat (who I named Mickey even though she is a girl) and she loves Mickey Boo Boo so I sometimes call her that. When we got her from the pound, her name was "Bella" and she really didn't like that name at all, lol.

Anyways my name is Chris it was nice to meet everyone here and browse through the photos of all of the other precious kittens and cats!

I'll attach a photo of my cat here. I have so many I will just randomly pick one out.

IMG_20221215_143440874.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mickey Boo Boo Channel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! She is an absolute lover of the belly rub. Only one of the few cats I've had (and I've had around 5) that actually likes her tummy rubbed. She loves it. This photo is a bit older. Over the 2 years, the more love she received, the cuter the photos got. This one I would rate a 6 out of 10. I believe I have some 10 out of 10 photos where she is just SO CUTE, she does that little thing with her paws in front of her face and bens em down (I don't know if they have a phrase for that?)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
PreciousPetsCatsHello.gif
Chris and Mickey Boo Boo and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
ba157945a0fc02b17d072b5fc5dda2a1.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Mickey is lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! She is an absolute lover of the belly rub. Only one of the few cats I've had (and I've had around 5) that actually likes her tummy rubbed. She loves it. This photo is a bit older. Over the 2 years, the more love she received, the cuter the photos got. This one I would rate a 6 out of 10. I believe I have some 10 out of 10 photos where she is just SO CUTE, she does that little thing with her paws in front of her face and bens em down (I don't know if they have a phrase for that?)
I’d call it being coquettish. Or cocattish. In all my years of cat ownership, I’ve only had one who was a “belly rubber.” I wonder what the odds are? Enjoy!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite pose with those cute little "aren't I adorable paws"

Mickey is darling& Mickey is for girls too",Oh Mickey your so fine,your so fine you blow my mind-hey Mickey ",lol

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and Mickey! She's gorgeous! Somebody hold my hair...I'M GOING IN! That "belleh" MUST BE SNORGGLED!

Oh, and there's no such thing as "too many cat photos." Feel free to post more. Many, many more!