Introducing... Maxx!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

I don't know how I missed this thread!! He's adorable!!
I don't know how you did either but I'm glad you found it!
Thanks! He is a cutie and just full of energy!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's some new Maxx pictures! He was sitting in the window in the living room watching the birds. He just discovered that big ole window sill yesterday and now he loves it up there.
He can hear the birds and catch some sun at the same time!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Premiership (in cfa), or alter class in TICA, is for altered cats. I would love to see how he would do but will warn you..the premiership class can be **highly*** competitive and Persians are always a competitive breed to show in!

He is truely gorgeous.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Yes, Premiership (in cfa), or alter class in TICA, is for altered cats. I would love to see how he would do but will warn you..the premiership class can be **highly*** competitive and Persians are always a competitive breed to show in!

He is truely gorgeous.
Thanks! I think he's gorgeous. He needs his fur to grow out a bit more before I'd show him. He does have 6 ribbons and is a champion. I'm not sure if he would have to start over since he is now altered? Probably since it is a different class.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Thanks! I think he's gorgeous. He needs his fur to grow out a bit more before I'd show him. He does have 6 ribbons and is a champion. I'm not sure if he would have to start over since he is now altered? Probably since it is a different class.
Unless the rules have changed, yes, he starts all over again. But depending on how much he was shown and how long ago, some judges that have previously judged him, may well remember them. Cat judges truly love their "job" and remember cats that have caught their eye

He has such a lovely face, and what looks like great bone structure (no, I was never a persian shower or breeder, but my Curls competed against them and my Tyler used to come in second to this one black persian in the alter class...every show, if I saw this Persian there, I knew I wasn't getting Tyler his "best" that show

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Unless the rules have changed, yes, he starts all over again. But depending on how much he was shown and how long ago, some judges that have previously judged him, may well remember them. Cat judges truly love their "job" and remember cats that have caught their eye

He has such a lovely face, and what looks like great bone structure (no, I was never a persian shower or breeder, but my Curls competed against them and my Tyler used to come in second to this one black persian in the alter class...every show, if I saw this Persian there, I knew I wasn't getting Tyler his "best" that show
He does have a lovely face. And his eyes are so clear and round. His legs look perfect to me! But then again I'm prejudice!
He comes from a long line of Grands and hopefully that is in his favor!

Originally Posted by babyharley

OOoooo my goodness!
I am in love with those new photos!
Thanks! He is quite at home now and such a joy!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, he is lovely, and I am glad you and Peaches have someone to help take your mind off your loss and pain. What is his background?

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Ahh Maxx...I am in love.
Yeah... me too!

Originally Posted by booktigger

Aww, he is lovely, and I am glad you and Peaches have someone to help take your mind off your loss and pain. What is his background?
I found him in a round about way, on Petfinder. I was looking at another cat and when I talked to the foster, she mentioned this male that was much friendlier and liked other cats. He was one of her own cats. When I saw the cats, he was by far the friendliest and the cutest little bit! The female I was looking at was a dilute calico and she had a hissy fit when she was brought out with the other cats around. Anyway, This lady just had a breast cancer scare, has MS and diabetes. Things have been stressful lately and she couldn't take care of all the cats anymore. So I got Maxx! She wanted a lot more to adopt him but I talked her down half. He's 3 years old, was a proven breeder and had already been championed. Not as important to me but that's why she wanted a higher adoption fee for him. She had gotten him from a breeder that was getting out of the biz. Is that pretty much what you were asking?

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah right, it was obviously meant to be, and I am sure you will all be very happy.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

Ah right, it was obviously meant to be, and I am sure you will all be very happy.
Thanks! I think it was meant to be! He's a sweetie. Just the medicine the doctor ordered after losing Jake. Maxx plays all the time and chases Peaches around and keeps her occupied and feeling young! And he's made me laugh again.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tammie! That's great that you found Maxx! Maxx looks almost like my Tedi and I'll have to post a picture when I get home. I'm glad that it is working out and he looks like a really sweet boy.
Keep us posted. He looks like a bundle of fun!