Introducing Finnley!

Finnelys_Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I’ve had Finnley about a month now and he’s the sweetest, funniest little boy! I haven’t had a cat in a very long time but I had been wanting another pet and my dog didn’t like having other dogs around. I thought a kitten might be less threatening. They seem to be getting along fine. Not much interaction, which is good. I am so in love with him! He’s such a pretty cat! He was a feral kitten found on a roof and rescued. I got him at about 7 weeks old and he’s a doll! IMG_2300.jpeg IMG_2450.jpeg IMG_2372.jpeg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
kitty3.gif
to you and Finnley and a warm
6b0761785619f5d03bafcffc9be0400b.gif
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Finnley is such a cutie! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him here in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Important articles for you to read :- spay and neuter

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Finnelys_Mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh he looks sweet. Are you allowed to rub his little belly or is it a trap?
I am allowed to rub is little belly, and it’s so soft! He’s actually a pretty chill little dude! Of course he has his crazy cat moments, especially right before bed, but mostly just an awesome kitten!

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am allowed to rub is little belly, and it’s so soft! He’s actually a pretty chill little dude! Of course he has his crazy cat moments, especially right before bed, but mostly just an awesome kitten!
Oh that's the best isn't it? Our boys allow us to rub their bellies too. Such a big sign of trust.

😂 Haha zoomies are precious moments too. I love them.