Introducing Ellie, Jade and co!

taylorel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I wanted to introduce myself and my fur babies!

This is Ellie, she was a kitten given to us by a friend. Ellie is three years old, the healthiest, softest, prettiest girl, and she is an affectionate sweetheart as long as you are one on one with her! she is very timid in large groups of people and around strangers.

This is Jade! About two months ago she was a pregnant stray cat was hanging around our house. She would cry at our door and beg for food and petting - we knew immediately she was not feral, but after asking neighbors and taking her to get a microchip check, she doesn't seem to have an owner! So we took her in and she's the most trusting, vocal, cuddly girl ever. We are astounded at how absolutely trusting and loving she has been toward our family having only known us for a few months, and she has blessed us with 6 beautiful babies that we have homes all lined up for!
Jade is set to be spayed in a few weeks, but she has been the best momma so far!

We live in Ohio, and while I live with my parents at the moment I am a 19 year old college student about to move into my own place (and take one of the kittens with me to be my own as well!) I'm very excited to be on this site and share stories and pictures of my fur babies! Jade and Ellie say that it's nice to meet everyone!

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
lovely kitties!! Are you going to let the kitten stay with momcat until 10-12 weeks old? That's when they learn how to behave-from their litter mates and momcat.

I love the pictures. My honeybee is a cuddler-she crawls up on my chest when I am sleeping and curls up into a tiny ball. We just got her long hair shaved off so I always wrap blankets around her and she purrs louder the more blankets on her. I am at work and miss my girl. She is always by my side when I am home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taylorel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
lovely kitties!! Are you going to let the kitten stay with momcat until 10-12 weeks old? That's when they learn how to behave-from their litter mates and momcat.

I love the pictures. My honeybee is a cuddler-she crawls up on my chest when I am sleeping and curls up into a tiny ball. We just got her long hair shaved off so I always wrap blankets around her and she purrs louder the more blankets on her. I am at work and miss my girl. She is always by my side when I am home.
Yes! We are having the babies stay with her until 12 weeks, we want them to have the optimal time they need to learn from mom :) and aw, your honeybee sounds adorable! Thank you!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! I wanted to introduce myself and my fur babies!

This is Ellie, she was a kitten given to us by a friend. Ellie is three years old, the healthiest, softest, prettiest girl, and she is an affectionate sweetheart as long as you are one on one with her! she is very timid in large groups of people and around strangers.

This is Jade! About two months ago she was a pregnant stray cat was hanging around our house. She would cry at our door and beg for food and petting - we knew immediately she was not feral, but after asking neighbors and taking her to get a microchip check, she doesn't seem to have an owner! So we took her in and she's the most trusting, vocal, cuddly girl ever. We are astounded at how absolutely trusting and loving she has been toward our family having only known us for a few months, and she has blessed us with 6 beautiful babies that we have homes all lined up for!
Jade is set to be spayed in a few weeks, but she has been the best momma so far!

We live in Ohio, and while I live with my parents at the moment I am a 19 year old college student about to move into my own place (and take one of the kittens with me to be my own as well!) I'm very excited to be on this site and share stories and pictures of my fur babies! Jade and Ellie say that it's nice to meet everyone!
You should take two kittens so they won't be lonely when you're not home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taylorel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
stewball stewball that's very much a possibility, however I do have two other housemates so when I am at class (which is only Tuesday and Thursday from 9-3) my housemates will be around (or at least leave later or return earlier than me) most people have a problem finding enough people to take in their kittens, but I have had the opposite - too many friends and family members want one! However, if anyone backs out I will keep two :) I understand and agree that kittens in pairs do better a lot of the time!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
stewball stewball that's very much a possibility, however I do have two other housemates so when I am at class (which is only Tuesday and Thursday from 9-3) my housemates will be around (or at least leave later or return earlier than me) most people have a problem finding enough people to take in their kittens, but I have had the opposite - too many friends and family members want one! However, if anyone backs out I will keep two :) I understand and agree that kittens in pairs do better a lot of the time!
I have 2. An abandoned siamese and a black and white street cat.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They all look adorable, and now with the kittens arrival, I know you and your mom are very busy.  Welcome to TCS