Introducing Charlie To The Forum!

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello fellow cat lover!

I'm Claudine, a french canadian girl all the way from Quebec. I've had my cat, Charlie (that everyone call baby girl) for 3 years now and she has been quite the little clown in the house since then! I found her and her sister as stray kittens outside my house. She was very skinny and her unique features would often attrack peoples attention.

Charlie LOVES can food, snuggles, laying by the fire place, eating grass out in the sun, playing fetch and hide and seek. She's also entertaining many by giving her paw, playing dead and rolling over.

I'll join pictures of her modeling for food!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your Charlie is adorable! That black splotch under his chin looks like a heart! My cat’s name is Charlie too. :)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
:hellosmiley: Welcome. Charlie is so cute. We look forward to hearing more stories and seeing more photos of your sweet kitty. :hearthrob:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0B05E7B5-01AC-4677-A794-FB5C92C35D20.jpeg
Claudine and Charlie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
506A029C-BAD7-4156-A2D4-32DE14409695.jpeg

Thank you for homing Charlie.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Also s few more readings to help you get around the site:-
New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Charlie is gorgeous :happycat::lovecat4: and please post more photos of him and we have a special thread just for him here Bi-color kitties only! and many fun threads to showcase your kitty here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello / Bonjour. Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Charlie is very cute. :catrub: Thank you for rescuing her. Did you keep her sister too?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! What wonderful markings your Charlie has! We're so happy to have you here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your Charlie is adorable! That black splotch under his chin looks like a heart! My cat’s name is Charlie too. :)
Thank you so much!!! It does, doesn't it?I've always thought so too. Your little Charlie is also such a cutie!

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:hellosmiley: Welcome. Charlie is so cute. We look forward to hearing more stories and seeing more photos of your sweet kitty. :hearthrob:
Thank you! :D Is this your cat with the christmas hat? He or she is ADORABLE!!!

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello / Bonjour. Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Charlie is very cute. :catrub: Thank you for rescuing her. Did you keep her sister too?
Hello/ Bonjour to you ;) Thank you very much! I did keep her little sister with her when I found them but unfortunatly we live in the countryside were people drive fast and she got hit by a car :(. She was the sweetest little girl! This is one of the reason why we now keep Charlie on a leash outside, although some people get confuse here because it's not a common thing!
You can see in the picture, she loves her harness! xD

Attachments

Claudine19

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Tha k
Welcome! What wonderful markings your Charlie has! We're so happy to have you here!

Thank you so much! She does have quite a unique look! And I'm happy to be here, you all are so welcoming :D

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello/ Bonjour to you ;) Thank you very much! I did keep her little sister with her when I found them but unfortunatly we live in the countryside were people drive fast and she got hit by a car :(. She was the sweetest little girl! This is one of the reason why we now keep Charlie on a leash outside, although some people get confuse here because it's not a common thing!
Awww, Charlie is adorable and so was her sis
10325_1225350800374_1427132454_30681171_1792713_s.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sorry about Charlie's sister. RIP sweet girl. :angel:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We have a lovely Forum called Crossing the Bridge. Just click on it if you would like to leave a tribute to Charlie's precious sister.