Introducing Baymax and Stitch

FrankieTheCat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well I kept the. I truly didn't think I'd keep them both but it just happened. Baymax the older one has gotten his first round of shots. Going back in 2 weeks with stich this time and hoping to have them fixed by Sept. I am struggling with the fest of the gang at home. Frankie lived with another cat an orange tabby who is about 6 or 7 now and 2 dogs a female lab and a male great Pyrenees both BIG dogs. The rescue kitten / cat are in our master bathroom. They are in the gret Pyrenees kennel but they only go in there for sleep. They stay in the bathroom while at work. And are free to roam our bedroom while we're home. We have them separated with a baby gate at our door. The dogs are so curious and fascinated and wanna sniff and play but the cats do not. They've become curiouser and brave and sometimes jump out but run back in as soon as the dogs go to them. Not to mention leia my orange tabby she hissed at them and growls, wants nothing to do with them. Any advice on how to make the affection and friendship grow or become a little easier? I know the kitten will be loved by the dogs and leia if she gives the dogs a chance and if leia gives her a chance and I think the same with Baymax. I'm thinking maybe after they are spayed and neutered they will become more brave and maybe less spicy lol and everything will settle down, I hope!

Attachments