Introducing.... Baby Jordan! Yup, it's official!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He has the loveliest face, reminds me very much of our rescue from several years ago - a blue tabby with a white tipped tail whom we call (lack of originality here) Tippy.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's looking like he is going to be a loonnng kitty, Ari!!! What a cutie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys and yes, he is rather long! Comes in handy for when he wants to beat the other cats to be first for the wet food!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beth... things are getting better. There are still spats between Baylee and Jordan... they tussle on the floor, there's hissing and growling... but nothing violent or scary, just frustrating, really. I really believe that Jordan sees Baylee as a toy to chase and pounce on and Baylee, taking after Max, just wants to spend some time lying by the window, catching some sun. Max is doing really well, knows exactly how to handle Jordan and therefore isn't stressed out or scared of the little guy at all... I'm very proud of him. And of course, Baylee and Max are good buds now.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww!!! Ari, he's getting so big! And even cuter, too! He's so handsome! I'm so glad you posted more pics. I'm also happy that things are going well with the kits!!!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
aww... Ari!! I know I'm really late but I just caught up with this thread! Congrats on the new furbaby.... He's adorable!!!

zoe'n'misskitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, three tabbies in one house....
And I thought one was bad....
You have my sympathies!! hehe

They are so cute!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
good grief, i totally missed this - he's adorable! you're now the meowmy of the tabby trio, huh?