intimidation?

threekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I need guidance. Chloe is my 1st cat (1year3months) she loves the new kitten SAM(only had him for two weeks). Aggie who is about 3-5 years old has been in our house for two months and is afraid of Chloe. Aggie will growl and hiss and Chloe sometimes chases her from her litter box. She is now starting to avoid her box. Aggie is a sweet cat who was never wanted, It breaks my heart that she is scared in her own new home. Please Help!

mrs. kitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
HI, you didn't say whether any of them are s/n? How many litter boxes are there and what's there location?

None of mine get along that well, they do a little chasing but mostly leave each other alone. My older cat growls & hisses at the next youngest and they have lived together for 13 yrs. !

Some cats like to pee in one and potty in another. They say you should have one more litter box than cats.

You can separate the shy one from the rest and have her own place.
Let us hear from you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

threekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you for the response, both females are spayed, the male will be neutered but vet says he is too young. I have three litter boxes, they are in separate rooms but all are located to the back of the apartment. Chloe is younger than Aggie but larger. I can separate Aggie but I feel guilty. She would get 8x10 room when I'm at work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

threekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you for the response, both females are spayed, the male will be neutered but vet says he is too young. I have three litter boxes, they are in separate rooms but all are located to the back of the apartment. Chloe is younger than Aggie but larger.