Interview!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh...I can't wait to hear how it went Mack!!! My super interview advice? Lint roll all the cat hair off of you before you go!!! Lol. Good Luck, although you most definitely do not need luck when you have skill and a great personality!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

I just got back from the interview.... it was AWESOME!
It would be about $5 more an hour that I was making - health insurance is crazy cheap with amazing coverage - the people are super super nice, the interview was great, I'm definately qualified for the job!

Please say some prayers - I really want/NEED this job!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Hi everyone!

I just got back from the interview.... it was AWESOME!
It would be about $5 more an hour that I was making - health insurance is crazy cheap with amazing coverage - the people are super super nice, the interview was great, I'm definately qualified for the job!

Please say some prayers - I really want/NEED this job!
$5 more an hour!! WOW! SENDING TONS OF VIBES KENZIE! That would be so wonderful! Are you qualified for the job or would there be training?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

$5 more an hour!! WOW! SENDING TONS OF VIBES KENZIE! That would be so wonderful! Are you qualified for the job or would there be training?
Nope - no training!
I'd be the Admin. Assistant in the Marketing Dept. working the front desk, dealing with customers, phones, ect. Taking minutes in meetings, all that fun stuff for a Marketing Dept - I really want this job, since its defiantely in my range for being qualified for since thats what I went to college for. I know that really helped out in being qualified!

Health insurance....unreal! I was paying $110 a paycheck for basic coverage - this job, I'd only be paying $35 a paycheck for the same coverage!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, that's just great Kiddo! Now, let's hope for that call saying you got the job!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on a great interview Mackenzie!
Did they say when they will be making their decision?

Originally Posted by babyharley

Health insurance....unreal! I was paying $110 a paycheck for basic coverage - this job, I'd only be paying $35 a paycheck.....
I can't get over having to pay for health care. When you're from Canada, it really throws you for a loop when you see the prices you pay. I had no idea you guys pay so much!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Congrats on a great interview Mackenzie!
Did they say when they will be making their decision?

I can't get over having to pay for health care. When you're from Canada, it really throws you for a loop when you see the prices you pay. I had no idea you guys pay so much!
I'll hopefully hear from them by the Holidays!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy that it went well!!! Tons and tons of VIBES that you get the job! Any idea how long it will be before you hear anything??

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole

I am so happy that it went well!!! Tons and tons of VIBES that you get the job! Any idea how long it will be before you hear anything??
I should hear from them before the Holidays... this would be the best Christmas present EVER!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Certainly would be a nice X-mas surprise for you to get the job.
Thanks! It means so much!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I'm glad the interview went well. I'll keep the vibes coming that you get the job - it sounds great!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
::::: smacks forehead ::::: I missed this thread completely!!!! Good vibes that you get the job, and I'm glad it went well!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

::::: smacks forehead ::::: I missed this thread completely!!!! Good vibes that you get the job, and I'm glad it went well!!!
Thats okay, now I really need those 'get the job vibes!!!' if I get this job, I won't ask for any vibes ever again!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad that the interview went well. Make sure you send out a thank you note!!
Sending you "Get the Job Vibes" !!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending "Get the Job" VIBES ....... Im sure you did well. What a great Christmas present that will be.