Inkblot Test

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My lord, that was a long quiz....

Magdeline, your subconscious mind is driven most by Imagination

You have a deep desire to use ideas to change the world around you. This drive influences you far more than you may realize on a conscious level.

You love to brainstorm and imagine new possibilities. The world is a fuller, richer place because you can contribute new ideas to any experience. Your natural curiosity inspires those around you and encourages them to come up with ideas they wouldn't have discovered without your help.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Christine, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

And....I'm 396 months old!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is mine:

HopeHacker, your subconscious mind is driven most by Peace

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way.

You have a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's mine, but I think it was because I answered a lot with "none of the above" because I kept seeing things not on the lists. Now I want to go get a real one.. Where would I go for that, lol, the psychiatrist? Probably costs an arm and a leg too..

belle232, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Self-protection

You are emotionally reserved and private. You typically keep your cool during arguments and rarely reveal personal information that you later regret.

On the surface, you appear very serene. Inside however, you may sometimes feel detached or disconnected from the world around you. The upside of this is that you are not the sort of person to easily lose your temper. You think about things rationally rather than get swept up in emotions. You also remain calm in the toughest of situations.

Your psyche is very unique; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Anne, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you — your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original — at times risquÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] — interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

LOL! I answered maybe 2 answers as a sexual response, out of the whole test...LOL

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Barb, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life — and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran, your subconscious mind is driven most by Reserve

---------

Hmmm...veeeerrrrrrry interesting!

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tasha, your subconscious mind is driven most by Sexuality

The world is a sexy place for you — your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original — at times risquÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] — interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.