Injured Feral Cat, Advice Please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

labsnme

Julian
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you he looks pretty good, even a,bit friendlier! i thsnk you all for the advice and if i could afford it, i would have had him at a vet asap. But im not fortunate enough to have the means to do that for all tge feralls. And, at my age, it woul d be tough getting them there. its very comfort ong knowing this forum.is here to help no matter what. God bless all of you. ill post a pic if im able to get one,

WaltS

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's difficult to tell what it was from the photo. We once had a very young feral kitten that had a large growth on it's neck. The kitten was not doing well at all and was less than 4 weeks old when we first spotted it. I contacted someone local to me that helps rescue cats who took the kitten for us. It turns out the kitten had a warble embedded in it's neck. They removed the warble, treated with antibiotics, and found the kitten a home.

labsnme

Julian
Young Cat
Purraise
It's difficult to tell what it was from the photo. We once had a very young feral kitten that had a large growth on it's neck. The kitten was not doing well at all and was less than 4 weeks old when we first spotted it. I contacted someone local to me that helps rescue cats who took the kitten for us. It turns out the kitten had a warble embedded in it's neck. They removed the warble, treated with antibiotics, and found the kitten a home.

labsnme

Julian
Young Cat
Purraise

labsnme

Julian
Young Cat
Purraise
How is mama today? :)
Mama is great and so are all the ferals that hang here. My feral that was injured, his name is Steele, is doing great. I started using colloidal silver in their water and his wound is healing nicely! Im gping to try to upload a picture of it . Takes this old lady a while to figure out how to do it